日曜日, 10月 10, 2004

kaeru ikkite iru (frog is alive)


kaeru
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

Coming home friday night I found this guy sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. I think somebody stepped on him or ran over his tongue with a bike like in the cartoons. I debated putting him out of his misery, but decided to put him under a bush to die on his own. 2 days and 1 wicked typhoon later he was still hanging on. I'm thinking that it must be hard to hunt with a busted tongue, so he's my new roomate untill he's all healed up. If anyone knows anything about fixing frogs post a comment please.
The taihu was a bit disappointing... It hit around 630 pm and was super dark out. I had these grand/foolish plans to get all dressed up and go out and take pictures of driving rain and stuff flying around. I wanted to see what the homeless would do, how their homes would hold up. They build some pretty amazing little shelters in parks and along the rivers. Next time