月曜日, 10月 25, 2004

obake


obake
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

There were a total of no less than 242 earthquakes this saturday in Japan. The main one was a duesy too-6.3. Luckily it was about 200 miles from the Tokyo area. Quakes are getting pretty passe really...
I had a great weekend with Hidemi. We spent most of it lazing around. She taught me how to write the Kanji for her name. We walked around Kawasaki and people watched. If you have some kind of inner fashion freak trying to get out, move here and go nuts. Its not unusual anymore to be in a corner market and have somebody in a huge stuffed animal costume next to you. Anything goes here and people put the weirdest shit together. Vintage Jordans, ruffled shirt, stonewashed jeans, and aviator glasses- and somehow it works...
I filled out my absentee ballot and mailed it off today. Even though I feel the US vote is so rigged and hopeless it still made me feel better. Im not coming back till the Bush dynasty is over.