月曜日, 5月 09, 2005

Mr. Blonde


dead as a duck
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

I found this rotting duck on our bike ride and totally wanted to take the skull home and clean it up for me shelf but I didnt. I think Hidemi would have freaked. Plus, carrying a duck head in my bag would have been a bit gross. Owell
I was walking kids around after school for my digital photography class and this guy was waving to us then walked up and said "hello, Mr. Blonde!" I sometimes forget how much I stick out. I forget that people listen to whatever Im talking about on the train because its different, or they want to practice english listening skills. I should start talking crazy weirdness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Dye your hair pink so you can be called Mr. Pink.

5:21 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home