火曜日, 4月 26, 2005

Mr. Smith, whats a shit?


my babes
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

Ive been feeling a bit bad about keeping my old bike outside and giving so much attention to the new one so I let them meet tonight. 2 bikes in a 17 sq meter apt isnt workin out so great, but Ill give them tonight. When I was little I remember checking to see if all of my stuffed animals were face up in the bed so they could see and I made sure to say goodnight to each of them too. Old bike will get lots of attention next week too. we are going on a long trip somewhere.
One of my students heard me say "shoot" this morning, and said "don't you mean shit?" coming from a little angelic girl it caught me off guard. "shh, thats a bad word," I answered. "Whats a bad word?, whats a shit?" Then another kid heard the conversation and asked, "whats a shit Mr. Smith?"
they totally dont understand the concept of bad words as there are none in Japanese. How weird is that? No bad words.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Love this picture, so romantic! Just know that I enjoy reading about your new experiences. Great "do"! NEK

3:08 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home