月曜日, 4月 11, 2005

sakura


hanabiru
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

Ive been beyond busy. Ive moooved on up into an admin position at school, coordinating curriculum and stuff. Im reworking the language policy now. that and planning a bike tour with Hidemi to Aiichi has made free time tough to come by. Cant complain too much- the career is rockin.
To get my class pumped to enter this international design competition in Turkey the school gave me about 200 bucks to buy some books. I came back with all these awesome Tashen books. Hells yeah, fun stuff to look at. Kids are getting crazy ideas. If an idea gets selected, I get a plane ticket to turkey too. gobble gobble gobble
My friend Laura has been planning her wedding and thought how cool it would be to have the mountain goats play, so I was like hell yeah and emailed their manager. Were all trading emails to see it maybe happen. How punk rock is that? The new mountain goats album is g r e a t by the way.