火曜日, 4月 26, 2005

what would judas do?


salaryman
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

Im starting to feel the separation of me from the group now that Ive moved on up to an admin position. One teacher is playing games with simple requests. Im in charge of making sure report cards go into the "permanent folders" so I reminded everyone last week, then reminded her again, then offered to help her do it, then emailed her today... Friday Im going to tell her to do it. Its a ten minute job. Punch holes, put papers into 10 folders, done.
I know everyones plans and how long they are going to be working for the school. Their plans now affect my job and the curriculum that I am trying to implement. Im trying to keep true to the workers, but Im not sure their interests are the same as the schools. Its not like its F'in wallmart either. Fuck the man doesnt work at a school. Its a school and playing around messes up kids education. What about the children? What would Judas do?