月曜日, 12月 27, 2004

roomie


kuso
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

I got a weird email from the ol roomie. It seems like she thinks I still live there.

How is going your life in Japan?
I hope that you are having very good time in here.

I must tell you.... I would like to live quietly.
I am NOT happy that you take your girlfriend here.
I was trying acsept what you like to do.
You let her in too much for me. Now I won't acsept it any more.
Actuary I don't know about her at all.
This is my permanent residents place.
I will live in here for longer so I don't want to let unknown pweson
in here, and I would like to respect a my privacy and freedom.
Also I can not believe she comes over here even at weekday night.
Please understand what I'm feeling and thinking.
It is very very hard to tell you seriously.
So now we don't have many choice,,,,.
Could you please try to meet her out side or......?


Anyway I could feel she is a very nice girl, you are the lucky man!!