日曜日, 12月 19, 2004

haku


Japanese maple
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

Ugh, I was sick like dog. 16 hrs or sleep and hidemi taking awesome care o me fixed me up though. Haku, not to be confused with haiku is vomit. I lazed around the next day and watched a bunch of queer eye episodes. It totally inspired me-dont worry mom- to fix the place up. I moved into the place my vice principal lived in, and I dont think she ever really moved in. I tossed most of her stuff and finally braved the bathroom. It was disgusting. Japanese bathrooms have a huge hair trap that is supposed to be cleaned once and a while. I pulled out handfulls of hair and funk... There were small flies, mold... It was seriously one of the most gross things Ive ever seen. I usually use hippy soap to clean, but this was war. I worried about biological agents, staph infection, leprosy.