月曜日, 12月 13, 2004

moved!


mini
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

well, its been a while since I did any bloggin. Moving was a bit hectic and I still dont have an internet connection at home. Its quite a relief to not have a smoky roomate to come home to. I was getting so sick of her "hhhmmm yeah, how are you? ahhh, yeah, good. I am happy for you" junk. I slipped out a day early and left the money on the counter-I didnt want to deal with her looking the room over or any fake goodbyes.
The trains were down because of high winds so hidemi and I lugged my bags around till they got back online.
The new pad is tiny. Small room, smaller kitchen, and even smaller bathroom. Its on the first floor and shakes when trucks go by. I can walk to work, so my commute is down to 5 minutes (both ways). More sleep and more time to do whatever.
So what else has been happening? Im building a "reading garden" with my class so Ive had them digging holes in the yard. None of them have ever dug holes before, so theyre all psyched. Ive made digging a reward for good work. Were going to put in the posts and pour cement tomorrow.
Hidemi and I were out last night and I almost stepped in somebodies accident at the subway station. The police were trying to move an old bum out, so I figure he's the culprit. 1000's of people stepped in it, smushed and spread it all over. The smell was unbelievable. I thought about how that poop was making its way all over the city and into 1000's of homes. Good thing everyone takes off their shoes...