月曜日, 7月 10, 2006

Ashes To belly...


Ashes To Ashes...
Originally uploaded by justin.slammer.
so I saw this show and one of the characters died and it was super super sad and stuff. They carried out her wishes and dusted her ashes in the water... It got me thinking. What would matt do?
I'm thinking get my ashes put into gel caps (vegetarian ones) and ask my friends and loved ones to take one. C'mon, everyones taking matt. All the cool people at least. One pal said no way, yucky, weird-but others are totally cool with it. I'm thinking that might be the plan. I was chatting with my friend laura (who will swallow matt) and she had the idea of having my body plasticised on a bicycle with a finish line tape snapped across my chest. throw in some mechanized legs and that would be super sadly ironic.