木曜日, 3月 03, 2005

and I will always love you.


kurasawa
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

I woke up this morning with the sheets on the floor (they dont have far to go) I dreamed that I was hanging out with some friends and Whitney Houston. We were out, hittin the town, dancing and whatnot (any of you who know me, know that Im not a dancin man. Ill dance with gramma or a slow dance where I can fake it, but thats about it) Anyway, I must have danced the blankies off the bed - I woke up freezin. and I will always love you.
Yesterdays baked goods sale was a hit- we raised about 120 big ones. The plan is to try to raise a bunch of money to put towards ibooks for every kid in my class next year.
speakin of cash, I was on the way to the store today and found a bag on the ground. picked it up and heard the coins clanging, and felt the wad of bills. Turned out to be 14,000 yen (about 140 bucks). I asked my class what they would do if they found a bag of money and got a unanimous decision to return the money. we did this detective thing, where they got clues from looking at the bag, smelling it (reeked of smoke) and there was a receipt from the supermarket in the hood. Were going on a field trip tomorrow to return it. Other places Ive taught I think the vote would have been about as honest as a US presidential election.