月曜日, 2月 28, 2005

boss


boss
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

the $280 for old jazz records I saw in town got me all cuckoo and seeing Yen signs. Turns out to be not quite as lucrative and easy as I thought. They dont buy from the public and when they they dont pay much. Oh well, a store clerk said to check out yahoo auctions. its not $280 but its still decent. Hidemi and I are putting a few up soon to see what happens. We were looking over the rules for what you can and cannot sell yesterday. No human bodies, blood, bullets, skulls, or used underwear unless you state clearly in the auction that they have been cleaned. Clean used undies, why bother right? You can sell used school swimsuits, but those have to be cleaned too.
My fake Japanese is getting better. I went to the store this afternoon to look for some brownie mix for the baked good sale were having Wednesday. I asked a girl at the store if they have burownee mixo and she led me to the right aisle and explained that they didn't and then told me how to make them. I nodded and said hai, hai, hai. I said "its hard" and "then I want cookies". I think she totally thought I understood. well, I guess I kinda understood. sortastood.
In other news, Ive been offered an administrative position at my school next year. M. Smith V. Principal. how crazy is that