水曜日, 9月 01, 2004

nazi headquarters


map
Originally uploaded by freebeets.

apparently my school is close to Nazi headquarters... I found this map at the bus stop near my school the other day. Something in th fridge reeks like hell even though the door clealy says "refridgerate quick and keep fresh". I dont want to say anything to roomie in case its supposed to smell like that. We had netto (bean paste) the other day and it smelled like feet, but tasted pretty good.
Any teachers out there-if you want to see something amazing come to Japan and watch a classroom. My class is absolutely amazing. They follow directions to a T and totally get into their work. Sometimes its hard to believe, like a movie...
Went to the supermarket tonight and did pretty good. Ive been practicing the kanji for different meats and found some vegetarian stuff. There was an old hunched over woman choosing some weird looking fruits so I asked "good?" and she said yes and then a whole bunch of other stuff that I nodded to. I also bought some strange leafy vegetable and some isu curemu (green tea and adzuki bean). I think all the checkout ladies know that Im the foreigner who doesn't need a bag. People stare at me staring confused at packages. Its hard...
I joined a gym this week and worked out. They play 80's music and the girls wear leg warmers. They even have one of those jiggle the fat off ya machines with the belt that goes around your waist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hum... leg warmers are cool, especially the ones that look like rainbow bright. I saw a commercial yesterday on one of the foriegn channels on the dish network... it was for The Greatest American Hero reruns... apparently, the Japanese guy announcing the reruns loves the show. And from what little I could decipher... I should love it too.
-Aaron

10:24 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home