日曜日, 8月 29, 2004

make your hair so fuwari




ahoy matey's
It rained like crazy all day today. Theres a typhoon on the way so it'll be rainy and windy for the next few days...
I did some shopping the other day and got some new hair goop that claimed to make my hair "so fuwari", and I guess it did. It held it all up and it was so soft...
Ive been practicing my new saying "kekko desu" (no bag) at the store, and clerks are usually super confused. Japan is plastic bag crazy. Everything comes in plastic bags. To bring your umbrella into a store, you slip it into a slender bag kept by the entrance. People are dumbfounded when I say kekko desu and carry things or put them in my backpack.
Tomorrow is the first day of school and things are looking good. My room is super organized and everythings set. Should be interesting!