火曜日, 10月 31, 2006

dream


Stickman in peril
Originally uploaded by Rachael&Andrew.
I was a coach of this childrens baseball team. We were practicing in a ravine in the Badlands. During our practice this group of people dressed in orange and black robes came down the trail in this big procession. They had a living stick figure on a pallinquin. I knew they were this cult so I was trying to protect my players. They challenged us to a game and I figured we didn't have a choice. They had a dugout in the side of a cliff that was enclosed with glass. The important ones and the stick figure watched from there. We played the game with this little flesh colored pellet for a ball, and everytime we lost a play, the ball was presented to the stick person. The little pellet became a part of its body, starting with weird fleshy hands and forearms. I had a feeling that this was a bad thing. It moved really strange and couldnt talk yet. My players kept bringing up the possibility of throwing the game because the other team was really good and the stick figure becoming complete seemed inevitable. Then my stupid alarm clock went off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Did you know that less than 10% of the population dreams in color? Wow, you're even more special that I thought!
-SO

9:17 午後  
Blogger jessiebikes said...

i will tell santa you say hi. weird dream you had. last night i had a weird dream in spanish where i was walking through a shanty town and it was all children and i asked them where the grown-ups were, and they said it was an orphan shanty town, and then the whole time i was translating everything for peter and erik.
-jessie

10:57 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home