木曜日, 10月 26, 2006

Condi shrine


Condi
Originally uploaded by LoftyDirigible.
I was reading the newspaper and there was a pic of condi on the front page, meeting with somebody and doing some blah blah blah. one of my coworkers joked the that he thought that she was kinda hot. I offered to cut the pic out for him to add to his shrine. He declined, but I gave it to him anyway. Every day since, I've cut out a picture of her and given it to him. One had two guys shaking hands with her in the background and was perfect for cutting into a heart with her right in the middle. Another had her holding up her hands in a "this big" way. Im hoping that by giving him so many pictures I will make it easier for him to actually start a condi shrine. Maybe he'll say "heck, I have so many pictures alread, I might as well make a collage." Adding candles is the next logical step.