金曜日, 6月 17, 2005

appendix out


duh
Originally uploaded by freebeets.
so this week I bought an appendix out CD on ebay. Also this week Hidemi found out she might have to get her appendix taken out. When I was in High school I saw an Orville Reddenbacker commercial and I said "Is that guy still alive? Whens he gonna die?" Sho nuff, that same week...
Hidemi and I chatted on messenger
kyujukyu: my tummy is hurting.
freebeets: 
freebeets: if you have to get your appendix out- can I have it?
freebeets: or at least borrow it?
kyujukyu: why?
freebeets: its an organ
freebeets: too cool to throw out
freebeets: and its cool to have weird shit in a jar
freebeets: Ill bring it to school for show and tell
kyujukyu: ok
kyujukyu: I hope it
kyujukyu: it
kyujukyu: it's not gonna happen
freebeets: me too
freebeets: but if it does
freebeets: you know you dont need your appendix
freebeets: we dont need it now
kyujukyu: do you have your umbilical cord?
freebeets: no!
kyujukyu: I have
freebeets: really?
kyujukyu: yes
freebeets: weird
kyujukyu: my mom keeps it for us.
freebeets: so can I have your appendix?
kyujukyu: my sister's and mine
kyujukyu: my mom may want it though. 
freebeets: go ask her
kyujukyu: I'm sure she doens't want it.
kyujukyu: why is it weird for you to keep umbilical cord?
kyujukyu: it's a connection between baby and mom
freebeets: why would it be normal?
kyujukyu: well, since we have kept it, so it weird at all for us.
freebeets: or any more normal than saving toe nails
freebeets: its not weird, just different
kyujukyu: yeah, I don't think it's weird.
freebeets: so can I have your appendix?
kyujukyu: stop asking that stupid question.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I noticed you don't use the apostrophe in "its" when you mean "it is," but Hidemi does. It's kind of strange how you've become sloppy with it during informal conversations, but the non-native speaker remembers to do it.

4:58 午前  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

That picture of you is crazy! I almost didn't recognize you with the new hairdo and the clean shave.

11:01 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home